Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Share the Joy and Tea Talk with Ruth

Joy
There is always something to inspire joy and it is so true that one must be aware to those inspirations.
Sometime the pain can yell louder than the joy.
It is our choice which yell we hear.
As I mentioned in yesterday's post I went for my 3 month DM check up.
I said I did not expect any surprises.
I knew my fingersticks were a little higher and I had gained back 10 lbs of the 20 I had lost.
I was on no meds. just control with diet.
Well surprise my AC1 was good.
Had been elevated a little during Thanksgiving and Christmas but leveled out.
No need for meds. per my MD.
Surprise------- my BP was pretty high.
First check up since new Rx for the PVCs and BP.
I knew I was out of breath when I got there.
I had walked fast on purpose for the exercise.
I will just monitor my BP at home.

My Joy at learning I am doing pretty good for a new learning to live as a diabetic, is what I want to share today.

 







Having .....Passion, Herbal infusion caffeine free by
TAZO in my favorite china cup with pink roses on it.


Feeling.......relieved about my good check-up yesterday and that Rebecca is feeling better.
When I first started blogging I was drawn to an online Christian group of women and it has been a blessings ever since.
As I moved through the blogesphere I found  life minded folks from every walk of life and culture, adding to the amazing mode of communication.

The sharing, compassion and downright caring among every one I love to visit with is beyond any expectation I could ever imagined.


There are many caring and faith sharing men in that list too.
Living to care and caring to live.


Art by Rebecca

"Rejoice with those who rejoice, mourn with those who mourn."

Romans 12:15




Here for Share the Joy


Here for Tea Talk with Ruth











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peggy,
happy to hear about your good checkup :D
like you, i have found some like-minded spiritual women in blogland that are blessings to me too...count yourself in that list please :D
BEAR HUGS ~victoria~

Kim Mailhot said...

It is so wonderful that you are finding the joy through the challenges, QMM ! Life always hands us both, we just have to be able to see the joy for the forest of challenges! Sound slike you have that down.
Have a joy-filled Thursday !

Vee said...

Oh a good word! Excellent. And now you can breathe and relax and your bp will drop and you'll not be doing the holiday eating and everything will level off again.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Missed it today...Think I'm coming down with a sinus infection...Yours is grand!!! I'll be signing on this page next Thurs. Have a wonderful evening!! Cathy

Mosaic Magpie said...

A post full of praises! That is a wonderful thing to read.
Deb

Jerralea said...

Glad your checkup went well. It's great you found a group of like-minded bloggers!

heritagemom said...

Your teacup sounds pretty; my husband also loves that Tazo flavor. He is also a diabetic (12 years now), and is controlling it very well. It is such a tough road; I commend you for sticking to it with purpose!

Blessings,
Christine

Meri said...

Good news on the diabetes front -- more to monitor on the blood pressure front. . . but you're taking care of yourself and getting good medical help. That's a joy! And it's wonderful that you're found a supportive sisterhood of Christian women. There's something about female friends that men just can't match, no matter how great they are.