Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Outdoor Wednesday.-in the country









Although these shrubs need trimming, I just love the colors in them.
This was after a rain the night before.



 I like the colors of the petunias, coreopsis and barberry on the corner of the front porch.
The colors all blend in so well.



At our son's for Father's Day.
I knew that Honeymoon had just had a colt and John had said he was going to sell Honeymoon.

I went looking for the new colt but there was none. 



 Seems our son could not sell Honeymoon, he thought too much of her. 
So he sold the colt instead of her.
She is a beauty.






Tomatoes doing great.
Keeping them off the dirt or the ground is the secret and away from critters.





Linking up with Outdoor Wednesday
Here







4 comments:

Jeanna said...

Pretty horsies and shrubs. It almost looks like the shrub is frosted. The tomatoes look pretty healthy.

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Honeymoon is a beautiful horse. Your son must have been very attached. Yes, your tomatoes do look like mine. I planted Big Boy and Better Boy, so anxious for them to ripen. Those pics of your shrubs are amazing.

GranthamLynn said...

I always had a hard time selling horses. We don't have any anymore. Our kids do. You came over and visited my sweet little grand feeding the chickens. Thanks for coming by. I enjoyed visiting you. I'm following you now.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

The shrubs are so pretty - and the flowers - and the horses - and the tomatoes.