Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunlit Sunday


So glad Sunlit Sunday is back.


One of my most favorite posters where I work with the inside light and the sun shining on it.



Shadows of the trees in my own back yard.
Shadows means sun.





Go here for more sun filled photos. 



9 comments:

Vee said...

Ahhh...the continuation of a theme.

My Little Home and Garden said...

I'm glad that you're glad Sunlit Sunday is back, Peggy! The poster is an uplifting one. As for your yard, it looks like you have a nice chunk of property around you to enjoy on a sunny day.

Have a lovely week.

Karen

Mersad said...

We had some sun today as well. It was nice to see it back again :)

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Snap said...

Shadows do mean sun! Yippee! Love the poster and your backyard.

Pamela Gordon said...

Lovely photos Peggy. I like the poster with the light reflections and the sun also. Have a great week.

ellen b. said...

Very nice. I like the sunshine tree shadow shots! I'm waiting for some sunshine to break through here in the Northwest.

Pondside said...

I smiled at your comment regarding the presence of sun, where there is a shadow. There hasn't been a shadow here for some time!

Beth said...

I like the poster with the sun lighting it up. Sunlight just brings a different perspective to whatever we are looking at.

Cindy said...

I am always impressed by the beauty a tall tree gives off, your backyard looks likea lovely spot.