Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, January 13, 2014

Grand Social-#2 greatgrand.

Great grandbaby #1 is
safely here and doing well.


So now is the time to start planning for the #2 great grand baby.

It is due April 7, 2014 but that will be here before we
turn around.
Baby shower for grand Nikki
in the planning.

Rather for
Maxon Otho Armani

This was taken a couple of months ago so the baby bump is bigger now but no new photo.
Expectant mom  is doing great. 


I so love planning for parties.


Go here for more Grand socializing.

 

4 comments:

Pondside said...

It's an exciting time for your family! You will be playing 'pass the baby' soon - the best game in town!

Vee said...

Fun times for the entire family.

Lisa @ Grandmas Briefs said...

A *real* baby bump! Love it! Best wishes and congratulations to all on the abundance of babies in your family.

Unknown said...

You are so lucky and you are having so much fun! My cousin who is only 2 years older than I am will be a Great Grandma for the 2nd time in February! I am so jealous! Enjoy! Just stopping by from the GRAND Social. Hope you get a chance to do the same!