Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Joy anytime

No sunshine still but rain has stopped.
Thank you Lord for rain.
Texas would love some rain too.
Feeling better today.
Joy is where ever we want to see it.
I see joy in the daylight as promised at each new day.

2 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Indeed dear friend and a big AMEN!! Cathy

Vee said...

Yes, it is so good to be grateful for the simple things because they are the most important after all.