Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Shoot Out- theme Grandparents Day, Patriot Day Sept. 9th 2011

Friday Shoot Out
Theme
Grandparents Day

Patriot Day
Some gifts from grands over the years.



 
Our flag in our front yard.

May it fly in freedom forever.

Go here to learn about Grandparents Day and Patriot Day and hear other stories and see other remembrances.




4 comments:

Rudee said...

I love the grandfather sentiments. Beautiful.

Daniella said...

Such sweet gifts you have from the grands!!! Lovely!!
xxDaniella

Anvilcloud said...

Happy Patriot Day!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

All my grandparents are gone. And my mom is the only grandparent left for my boys. I should give her a call this weekend. I'm finding it hard to visit everyone now that we are back to school full time. Hope you are doing well. Best wishes, Tammy