Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Giter done


Yesterday I posted that I could not get back in the grove of posting.
When I awoke this AM and doing my prayer time I realized the reason I cannot put much of a post together is I need to visit others more.
Yes visit others, physically and virtually.
I had been so tied up in the making of items for the charity picnic I was short of time to visit my fellow bloggers.
Just been selfish. 

I had taken a sabbatical from my art classes and I miss them and the creativity that it allows me.


Go to Paint Page to see what I missed the last few weeks.
I will be back there next week and going to make a new basket next week too.



Sent by the Basket Master Madonna Cash






Woo Hoo

Time now to do Christmas gifts for my 20 loved ones. 

















Two scarves made using new yarns and patterns from Annie's Attic.





Oh and I must show off my August ATC swap from Victoria at
Things I learn from Bear 

The theme was Food

This is just beautiful


All the extra surprises with my ATC swap.
All things I could use for other ATC swaps.



Now that is inspiration.






5 comments:

Retired Knitter said...

Yes, I love that sky. Beautiful

Friko said...

Hi old girl,
nice to see you.

We all need a break occasionally, August has been a very quiet month in the blogosphere. There's nothing wrong with sitting back and cutting down.

Take care of yourself and don't overdo the Christmas making, enjoy autumn first. The more you race from one season to the one after the next the more you miss.

And listen to your wise old auntie Friko!

My Three Graces Garden Place said...

Love the Maxine post. My dear Mother loved Maxine. One year I bought her a Maxine book called "Don't Worry, Be Crabby". I gave it to her in a restaurant and we laughed until we cried. The other patrons thought we were nuts! Oh...and I read your "What Makes Me Dance and Shout" and I have to disagree with your statement of "I try it all and not really good at anything". Seems to me you are quite good at everything! Have a great day. Three Graces

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Love Maxine!!! She always make me smile!!! Well done! Cathy

Anonymous said...

I have been having some difficulty posting, visiting and everything else and I realized I overextended myself for the month of September. What's a girl to do? I just could not say no to all of the fun stuff asked of me.

Your scarves look gorgeous and what a beautiful swap. Victoria is my partner in JoAnne's Halloween matchbox swap. I see I am really going to have to step my game up! Have a wonderful weekend, my sweet friend!