Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Silver Pennies. Some handmade items.








I love to crochet.
Been crocheting since I was 18.




This is for our grand daughter graduating from high school this year.
We have 10 grands and each have gotten one at high school graduation.


Made 2 of these 2 years ago for grands going to the same college.
School colors.



There is only one left to graduate.


Did you ever crochet with plarn (plastic yarn)
Made from plastic shopping bags cut into strips.

Some examples.



University of Kentucky


 University of Louisville.




These were all made for a local church picnic booth. Did flip flops to match these but don't find any photos.

Did some beach bags with beach toys in them and totes for baby things.
They sold like hotcakes.


I have been making my Christmas gifts for years.
One year they all got the plarn bags above, the girls that is.

One year all the girls got ponchos, caps and fingerless gloves.
I had something for the boys but find no photos.


Have made Christening gowns and caps for 2 ggsons.



Linking up with Silver Pennies




No comments: