Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, May 2, 2016

Grand Social. On Nazareth Campus where we used to play.





Beautiful grand daughter ready for the prom.





This year will be her last high school prom.
 




Places where I used to take them when
they were little.
Oh how the time has flown by.








Moving right along for my seniors graduating afghan.

These are the colors her mother told me she wants. 








Soon have 2 college students graduating and only one left in high school.


Linking up with Grand Social
here




Made two of these 2 years ago for our 2 high school graduates.
These were the colors of the  college they choose.

 
 

9 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

What a caring Gran you are Peggy!
Your beautiful granddaughter looks very confident and what a beautiful gown.
Oh Peggy where do those years between babyhood and charming young lady go to?
My grandies are growing like mushrooms too!
You have every right to be very proud of Ellen!
Shane x

Nancy Chan said...

You are blessed with a beautiful grand daughter.

J said...

Awww, this brings tears to my eyes! I was just thinking the other day that the best advice I could ever give another grandma was to just "BE THERE!" They grow up so quickly, but if you filled those early years with adventures, projects and meaningful encounters, the memories will be yours forever! Your granddaughter is stunning - magazine cover beautiful! And then, when you followed up with scenes from places the two of you enjoyed when she was a child, well, I nearly "lost it!" Your heart is full of such love - and you are reaping the rewards for it!

aginglikeafinewine.com said...

Your granddaughter is very beautiful! I know you are so very proud of her. How fast they grow up!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Your grand daughter is stunning!! Love that you made afghans in the college colors that your grand children would be attending!! Great idea!!
Thanks os much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Deb

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Your grand daughter is stunning!! Love that you made afghans in the college colors that your grand children would be attending!! Great idea!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Deb

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Forgot to mention that you may be able to find the Thomas Kinkade Pink Ladies on Amazon....I bought them when they forst were issued several years ago.

Hugs,
Deb

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Love her dress. They make a very elegant couple. The afghans you are crocheting are really nice and the perfect going away gift for those college bound grandkids. :) Have a great week. Tammy (P.S. the leaf I crocheted on is already dry, that's why it was so fragile. I wonder if it would work better if I crocheted around a fresh leaf and then dried it. Might have to try that.)

Pamela S said...

Your grand daughter is so beautiful. What a lovely dress too. Isn't it so amazing how fast they have grown up before our eyes.