Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Outdoor Wednesday at home and about









Grotto on the campus of Nazareth Motherhouse.





All the buildings are of the French influence.



Newly built walking and bike path for our town.





Right outside my door.
Love sedums.





Yellow day lilies coming on.
Seeing myself looking at myself. 


Linking up with Outdoor Wednesday
here







4 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

I put my sedums in a jello ring to fit around the umbrella
on the patio table, they froze. Your's look so beautiful. I seem to have planted more flower seeds this spring, They came up in two weeks.

Happy Spring, it's almost Summer. Had my first cook out with friends
by 6pm we came in the house it was cold.

Have a great day. yvonne

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lovely! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

LV said...

You have several nice things to enjoy in your area.

DawnTreader said...

Love the first especially!