Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Good fences Thursday.







The home of one of our oldest matriarchs, in her 90s, keeps going every day.

With about 10 children in her family she is well taken care of.
The rock fence is original to the house.


 Part of one of the many  golf courses in our town.
Don't think that fence would stop a ball.
You can see the gold cart path's near the fence.
 


Linking up with Good Fences 
here




8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

pretty edging to the golf course. what a lovely stone wall! good for that woman. :)

eileeninmd said...

Pretty scenery and fence photos. The last shot is pretty with all the green! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

21 Wits said...

Every single one has their own charm!

Aritha V. said...

I love you photos. Such a stone wall is very powerful and special.
http://momentsfrozentime.blogspot.nl/

LV said...

Great sight of the fenced in golf course. I am with that lady, you have to keep moving and doing.

Ida said...

90 and going strong...oh to be so lucky. 10 Children...wow, but how nice that they still help take care of her. Nice looking stone wall and a good fence at the golf course.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Love the stone and weathered fence. Have a wonderful weekend.

La Petite Gallery said...

It's raining on our Parade. Memorial Day. I just painted 4 paintings
Geo Patton-Ike- Omar Bradly and MacArthur, Then West point.
I should have them in a show room window on Main Street, just to tired.
Have a wonderful Memorial day with loved ones. I did get the flag up.
yvonne