Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Park Saturday and our wedding anniversary.



Hoorah 
It is 
Pink Saturday 
again


The first three books of my Harry Potter collection all have pink  on the jackets.







A little touch of stencil in my kitchen.




A little chapel on the back of a huge, once productive, working farm.





And our 56th wedding anniversary

 My only sister and I married best friends in a double wedding.

The Bridesmaids wore cosmos pink dresses and hats and cosmos pink flowers.
The boutonnieres were pink carnations.
April 23 1060
Saturday at 10:00 AM



Will love this man forever.




Linking up with
Pink Saturday
here




2 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

Happy Happy Anniversary and many more.
You look beautiful, gorgeous dress. 1960 I so well remember. Hugs to you Peggy. yvonne

LV said...

Best wishes on your anniversary and many more blessed years. When I went to see my sister last week, they had their 66. Lord only knows how it lasted that long.