Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Precious souls, precious children




Happy St. Patrick's Day.
"Top of the morning to ya.........and the rest of the day to you."




Welcome to Thursday
Good Fences day.
I have always been fascinated by fences.
This is from my archives of fences.
This fence surrounds a very old cemetery in our town.
Yes it is broken, but I doubt anyone will be trying to get out.




On the campus where I work one day a week there is a Montesorri School.
This fenced in play-yard is where the precious students play.
It is the only such school for miles.
Based on Italian Marie Montessori philosophy that from age 2 to 6 a child is in the most productive learning period of it's life.
Parents put their child's name on the list of students the day they are born.
Check out Marie Montessori on the internet if you don't know of this philosophy. Very interesting.
Too many links to recommend just one.



Wishing everyone a great Thursday
Linking up to Good Fences



10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

glad the school is so successful. happy spring to you!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, great finds. I like the playground. I think today's children have a great head start on learning. Whether it is at home or in a school.Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Happy St Patrick's Day to you also. Lovely post

Ida said...

Nice splitrail fence at the cemetery and a good one on the playground. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as well.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Peggy!
~

Celestina Marie said...

Love this split rail and the broken area only adds charm. The school is incredible. Love this playground. Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Gave a great weekend. xo

Small City Scenes said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day to you.
Nice fences.
MB

Rose said...

That looks like a peaceful place to be laid to rest.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Lovely fences! And though it is a day late (was on a plane for 10 hours from France) I wish you the very best of Irish luck! God bless and have a grand weekend!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy Easter!!
Hugs,
Debbie