Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Deer ones be careful







Looking at some good weather in our neck of the woods this week.

 Not an unusual  sight on my daily travels about our town.
Deer are so plentiful there are plans to thin them out when the time comes.
It can be a safety hazard on some of the roads to and from my house to several places.
I love to see them but I did hit one, or it seemed like he hit me, and totaled my car a few years ago.
Linking up with Outdoor Wednesday



2 comments:

bj said...

O, your photos are wonderful and the last one...I would have enlarged and framed and hanging in my living room....so so pretty

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

We see many deer here also, Peggy. They are protected by the state, although there are hunting areas allowed in the wilderness.