Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

My favorites of all Christmas gifts.



One of my daughters gave me a huge roll of Christmas wrapping paper for my birthday in November.

It has oodles of family pictures on it and I not want to send it away.

I took this painting I had done several years ago and
covered with a section of the wrapping paper.

The pattern is repeated x4 so I have 3 more sections.




One of the 4 sections fit this 16x 20 perfectly.



I gift wrapped it and applied a bow and it looks like a wrapped gift.

It is now hanging over my bed and gives my bedroom just enough touch of Christmas.


After all these are the loves of my life.



Linking up with Kathe with an E











2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Nice way to display the paper. I would hate to use it for anything else. :)

Anvilcloud said...

What a unique idea.