Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas lasts as long as it takes to see all loved ones.



So far our plan for an Open House on
Christmas day is having it's advantages.

As I have said our family is getting bigger and grands are getting married and so on and they are having more responsibilities and more family members to visit.

One granddaughter cannot be with us Christmas day so in a wonderful surprise visit, look who showed up Sunday.


ggson loves baskets and boxes with tops on them.
On and off is his favorite pastime. 
I love the shot as the sun shines through the window he appears to have a halo around him.




Dear granddaughter Cindy and son-in-love
Jeremy.

I can remember when we began our family and then as we all grew older, grands married and our extended family became very extended.
So have to go out of town to see all family members.


Playing hide and seek with papaw.



Could eat those little cheeks up.

 Since we asked for RSVPs our families are making plans to visit at different times this week.
Have 2 fridges filled with food.

Our daughter and her family are coming tomorrow since they take turns going out of town every other years for Christmas day.

Can't believe our babies are all grown up. 





From Kentucky 

Visit Grand Social





No comments: