Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WOW Wednesday

A couple of weeks ago, my daughters gave a shower for their niece Nikki, who is expecting a baby in
April.

The theme picked by Nikki was 
Baby Bears, books and toys.



The food was great.
Want to show you this dish my daughter did which is perfect for a baby shower.

Deviled egg strollers
 Make your deviled eggs your favorite way.
After filling one half egg take the second half and fit it to one end of the filled half.
Using a tooth pick place a round slice of carrot and a sweet pickle on one end of the toothpick, insert it through the top to anchor the roof of the stroller then anchor with another carrot and a pickle.

Do the same for the bottom end.
They were a big hit.
Someone pinned this to Pinterest.

Go here for more WOWs



This is the first great grand that arrived in Dec. 

The shower this day was for the second great grand due in April.
Love it.





1 comment:

Ruth Kelly said...

Those little egg strollers are so cute.