Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, August 12, 2013

School year sports schedule

Well we have all the grand athletes schedules for the year.

Ben
Senior high school
football


Been offered a partial scholarship and full based on this year's performance.
How exciting.
Yes this picture is a few years old, he is much bigger now.


 Holly, freshman, in high school. 
Plays up in varsity, since it is a small private school.
She has 4 city elementary champsionship tournaments under her belt.

Ellen, sophomore high school, varsity volleyball.
We are synchronizing  our schedules for the year so we can be at her home games.


This beautiful granddaughter and her husband will have their first child and our first great grandchild in January.


Nothing beats a life full of grand activities.




Linking up with Grandma's Briefs





8 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

you must be so proud! :)

Ah football practice with my kids when they were little...brings back memories ! :)

Vee said...

Oh and I thought things might quiet down. Guess not! Have fun...

Unknown said...

You're going to be a Great Grandmother? How very exciting! Thanks for sharing! Just stopping by from the GRAND Social Linky Party, hope you get a chance to do the same.

Lisa@GrandmasBriefs said...

Great accomplishments in sports and more! Lovely photos of you and your grandchildren. And congratulations on the GREAT-grandmother title coming your way! So wonderful!

Lisa@GrandmasBriefs said...

(I already commented once but it disappeared, so disregard this if it's a duplicate.)
Such sportsmanship in your grandchildren! Wonderful! And so wonderful, too, the great-grandchild on the way! Lovely photos of you all! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family and another generation on the way. How wonderful!

Granny-Guru said...

So, surely you've been told you look too young to be a great-grandmother! Congratulations!

Cindi S World said...

I absolutely love that you get to be such a huge part of your grandchildren's lives!