Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Say it Saturday- A purple swing?" Why yes of course," said I.




This past Thursday I posted about lunch at a friend's house.
She allowed me to post some photos from her home and I have oodles of shots from her garden.
One is this purple swing.
I love purple and green.
Of course there is lots of green in this garden.


Trying to decide whether or not to paint our swing purple.



 
What do you think?

The grands would love it.

To visit other Say it blogs go
here




4 comments:

Pondside said...

Go for it, Peggy! You know it will make you smile every time you look at it.

Vee said...

If it would make your heart sing...do it...as long as your hubby will still swing with you. ☺

marilyn said...

A coat of paint would make it the brightest spot in your yard. Maybe get a piece of fabric, tablecloth, drape etc., in a color you like and place it on the swing for a few days to see how you (hubby) adjust.

Unknown said...

Good idea Ima.