Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, June 7, 2013

2nd Saturday Photo Challenge-theme-Composition Variations and Say it Saturday.


Theme this week is
Composition Variations.

Yard Art

The pansies take the stage.



Sweet little lady steps up.





Love the detail of her hat and smile.

The idea is to change positions and angles and lens settings to then be able to choose the photo you want to present.

I admit I was not well aware of this but do see the advantages.
Move around and get different shots.



Petunias on the deck


Overall shot.




Below the surface.




A tribute to our youngest daughter.




Reaching for the sun.




Go here to link up with Donna



Here to link up with Family Home and Life











13 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the close up of the little lady. She smiled at me...and I smiled back! How sweet! Hugs!

podso said...

These are nice photos and I think you followed the directions well -- and I especially love the close up of the little lady!

Pamela Gordon said...

Hi Peggy, your photos are wonderful. I like the different perspectives you took with the vignette. I also like the photo looking up under the petunias. Have a great weekend. Pamela

Unknown said...

Great shots! It makes a big difference to see things in another perspective. Stopping by from the photo challenge.

Vee said...

How'd you get way down there, Peggy? I couldn't do that! What a sweet face on your little lady.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hello Peggy
You don't often see a figurine with such a kindly old face. She looks like the perfect grandmother.
Judith

Donna said...

Well I Totally misunderstood the instructions! I studied the literal meaning I guess...
Your explanation rang my bell of understanding...Thanks!
Love the little old ladies face! Too cute!

Donna said...

Great job! I really like how you changed the angles and made different compositions! See, now you have all the makings for a beautiful collage!

Sally said...

These are lovely! The little woman; how sweet she is. :)

debra @ HOMESPUN said...

Great shots! :)

Jeanne said...

Excellent photos all... The little lady stole the show!

Lorrie said...

I love the petunia flowers taken from below. Such an interesting perspective. Donna is challenging us all with her advice and challenges.

ClickNCamera said...

Love the statue of the woman...great face! And wonderful shots!