Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, March 4, 2013

Celebrating life - Grand Social /Mosaic Monday








Nothing celebrates life like spending time in activities with family and hooting and hollering like at a ballgame.

 Granddaughter Holly, #11, ramrod, in her last game with the Mustangs of St. Margaret Mary school.
This is the third year Holly has played and won in the city Catholic School Athletic Association Championship game.
She will be going into high school this fall and will play on her highschool team.
More great games to cheer for.

Holly's personal cheering section.
Both grandmothers, aunts and uncles from out of town and mom and sister, main cheerleaders.

Looks like I should buy myself one of those bleacher seats. 
Don't want to miss out on all that fun.

  

Nothing like winning that city championship and getting that trophy.
Go Holly




Linking up with
Grand Social here 
 and
Mosaic Monday here 



  

4 comments:

Bohemian Babushka said...

Congrats to your granddaughter!! Isn't the digital age perfecto? How great we can relive so many wonderful family moments! Here from the Grand social and enjoying your family's accomplishments. BB2U P.S. Yes, you really should get one of those bleacher seats. ; )

~Kc Waddell said...

Congrats to Holly! Every athlete needs a good cheering section -- I bet she really appreciates having all of her fans there.

Lisa @ Grandmas Briefs said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats to Holly and her teammates! Such fun to cheer on the family, and such an honor for the athlete to know the family is there to support you. I miss the volleyball/soccer/track/swimming days of long ago. Looking forward to such times with the grandkids.

Thank you for joining us in the GRAND Social!

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm a Holly like your granddauther. She is just beautiful, you must be so proud of her :-)

I am new follower stopping over from the GRAND Social from Grandmas Briefs! Hope you will get a chance to visit my blog too. You can find me at: www.HmmmHolly.blogspot.com

Holly