Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My best friend

 Friday Shoot Out
theme
Introduce us to your best friend.

Well here she is

Ima Weed 
of
and





Sassy looking pixie isn't she?

 This is my painting teacher.

Now I call her my art teacher.
She calls herself my painting teacher.
To me she is a mystical, magical person.

Go to her Paint Page and tell me she is not an art teacher.
Look at the great work her students have done.
 
She has lead me to read and watch movies all about the most famous artists.
The history of art and on and on.

She has guided my creativity for several years now.
She is my art teacher.
I don't care what she says.

It is due to her that I can zentangle on my Picasso app on my Kendle.
 

We love the same books, we both have Kindle Fires.
We love the same types of movies and do we ever laugh together. 
We have shared some hard times too.
  
Ima has a gentle heart and cares for all God's creatures. 
Just look at some of her photos of amazing critters on her blog. 

What she doesn't know about weeds ain't worth knowing and her photography is amazing.


 Deer can be seen all around her property.

A mushroom she found in the field.
Do you think I would have ever noticed this. 



I didn't know they were full of ink,
but because she is an artist, here is what
she did with it.  




 Well Miz Pixie just found herself a feather and
made the drawing below.




Now you tell me, is she not an artist?

I want to be just like her when I grow up.


Go here for more Friday Shoot Out


 
  


9 comments:

Vee said...

What a cute tribute! She sounds like a sweetheart and a free spirit.

marilyn said...

Gosh !! I am near at a loss for words and we know that is a miracle in the making. I am very honored and blessed to be your friend. To more great times !!
Love & Hugs
Ima

Suburban Girl said...

It is great to have a friend to open your eyes to new things like that! I love the ink in the mushroom...Who knew?!

Pauline said...

She is indeed a sassy looking pixie - and as lucky to be your friend as you are to have her for a friend. Somehow I don't think you need an art teacher, Peggy.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

VEry talented young lady!!! You do a pretty good job your own self!!! ;0) My best wishes!!! Cathy

Bagman and Butler said...

Great post! This seems to be exactly what best friendship is supposed to be. And so well told and photographed! Amazing. I go away for a couple of months and come back and your creativity has blossomed even more!!!

The Artful Diva said...

great teachers can be hard to find. Your friend is talented and charming - you are lucky!

DawnTreader said...

Good to have a friend like that!

Cheryl said...

How wonderful to have a teacher who's given you so much and who you can call 'friend.'