Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sharing the joy and tea with ruth and friends.




Having........my Lemon Zinger tea in my white and pink china cup.

Feeling.........full of joy thinking of all the work we did to get ready for the father's day celebration at our house. Yes it was planning and cooking and cleaning the yard and wondering if it would rain but being with all the loved ones made it all worth while.

Thinking...........how blessed we all are to have each other.


Watching these grands in the swing enjoying each other made the cleaning and scrubbing, to rid the patio of all the evidence of the many birds, worthwhile.





"Of course if you like your kids, if you love them from the moment they begin, you yourself begin all over again, in them, with them, and so there is something more to the world again."

William Saroyan


Photographs are such a wonderful thing to remind and enable us to relive the most joyful times in our lives.
For me
The greatest JOY is time with family.





Linking up with
Meri here at Share the Joy



and Ruth at Tea Talk 


Get out there and catch the JOY GERM.






8 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

What a happy crew!!! Lucky you!!! Have a grand day!! Cathy

Vee said...

What a great family! I like that photo of cousins talking and getting along, too. You wear such a beautiful smile, my friend!

Meri said...

What a beautiful family -- cause for joy if there ever was one.

helen tilston said...

What a fabulous day you had and the porch with the lace curtain is adorable.

Continued blessings upon your family

Helen xx

{Shannon} said...

You have such a beautiful family! Love that grand's mohawk! Visiting from "Share the Joy" :-)

Cheryl said...

I was admiring the white curtains near the wooden swing when I noticed your grandson has a mohawk. Egads. That must have taken a while to get used to. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Unknown said...

Trenton is a foster child that our daughter has. When he visits with his real family they do things like get him a mohawk to aggravate my daughter. My daughter will only allow it in the summer.

Unknown said...

What a lovely family
and a backyard made for gatherings.
We both are well and truly blessed.