Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mosaic Monday-Berries, Berries everywhere

Mosaic Monday

Wow, we need some more color around the place.

There are berries for sure.




Had to search through my archives to come up with some outdoor color for today.
Several days of dreary sunless days make color very important.

Go here to see more MM posts.
It is very inspiring.
Might make you want to join in.

 

9 comments:

Pondside said...

I was outside today, ripping out Himalayan Blackberry vines from around the ponds. I can rip and rip and we'll still have lots of berries come summertime!

Anvilcloud said...

Yes, a little colour would be nice. We have a month or two to go, however.

Vee said...

Keep looking up! There's always color even in a gray sky. I prefer the blue ones, though.

AJ Blanton said...

I can't wait for our berries to come in this year. It is always so nice to just go out and pick our own blackberries, blueberries and strawberries. These are wonderful photos.
~AJ

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Pretty mosaic. Have a great week. V

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love berries...even faux berries! This is a beautiful mosaic! ♥

My Little Home and Garden said...

You can always count on berries for wonderful colour. I like seeing the highbush cranberries in the conservation areas near here, especially if there is some snow for contrast!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Peggy
The berries are certainly colourful, something needed at this time of year. I can't quite see what the pink ones are but love the colour.
Judith

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Berries are so important to the birds as food in winter. Your mosaic is lovely, Peggy.