Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday Shoot Out-Theme- Delicate, things in my town.

Theme for Friday Shoot Out this week is
Delicate
Delicate things in my town.

I did all my delicate shots one day when I was at Nazareth Campus doing some volunteer hours.
 A Christmas Amaryllis on display
in the foyer.


 In the foyer at Nazareth Campus.

A gift from India in the Visitor's Center.
Painting on an Ostrich egg.

 African Madonna and Child
at Nazareth on loan from a personal collection.

From
Africa

in
the
Visitor's Center.

 From Belize




From Ethiopia 
Represents all the peoples of the world.


These pieces of art were done by natives of the different countries where the sisters and associates serve.
None of these pieces of art are for sale.
Them were all gifts of love.


My front door.


Go here to visit all Friday Shoot Out posts.




Please pray for Rebecca



Dear Mary look after your beautiful
Rebecca.http://corazon.typepad.com




An angel among us
Spreading love and hope
Rebecca





15 comments:

Vee said...

That wreath of people is so neat. I really like it a lot! You found some lovely delicate things and who knew that you'd even find something delicate at your front door?

Your motivational picture is making me grin. When you're as terrific as you, do you really need to be humble? =)

helen tilston said...

I love the hand made gifts from Africa
You are a very good photographer
Helen xx

Jama said...

The collection of art pieces there are simply amazing and I just love that mirror with beautiful wooden design.

Pauline said...

You found some lovely, delicate treasures. But my favourite - your front door! How lovely it is!

Rudee said...

I think my favorite is the beaded necklace. Stunning!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!! Cathy

Peggy said...

What a lot of delicate lovelies - great pics - thanks for sharing!

Bagman and Butler said...

Not only were the pieces delicate but the overall theme of the delicacy of human connection around the world came through. Wonderful post. And prayers continue for Rebecca.

GingerV said...

I love the shot of the sweet pea(?) vine in the blue jar - reflection and all, great shot.

La Petite Gallery said...

Just said a prayer for her. Love your front door.

you are always so busy.. Have a wonderful weekend.
yvonne

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Once upon a time, we shared a ribbon bamboo plant. Now I see at your foyer, another plant I used to have. In South East Asia, we call it a money plant.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

You nailed the theme this time- the second shot is just perfect!

DawnTreader said...

My favourite here is the egg. Lovely.

J9 said...

Love the figure from Belize.

Suzy said...

Beautiful treasures. I love the ostrich egg. Thanks for visiting my blog.