Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, November 24, 2011

O Lord, we give you thanks.

Thanksgiving Day Nov. 24, 2011








We give thee thanks oh my Lord, for this day and all the blessings that have come to us this year and will come in the next.

"How can we expect to receive something that we might be unwilling to give? Do you
seek forgiveness? Is there someone you should forgive? God offers His forgiveness
if you, in turn, offer yours."

From "The Whisper of God for today."

"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them,
so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." (Mark 11:25 NIV)


1 comment:

Peggy said...

Have a blessed day Peggy with your family! Lovely post!