Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, October 17, 2011

Mosaci Monday-Early Halloween get together for the adults

Mosaic Monday

Early Halloween get-together for the adults in our family.
Great food, live music, dancing and young adults in the dark telling ghost stories.

The couple in the lower right are HH's siblings ages 83 and 75



HH and GMM
We were dancing but got no photos.
Twisting and turning is hard on my store bought knees.
Go here for more MM








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey QMM, thought I'd leave a comment in my new blogger role. Thanks for being a follower at crochet life....I will stop by from time to time to say hello!

Jen (crochet lady)

Anvilcloud said...

Looks like a group that knows how to have fun.

Vee said...

Store bought? Right over the counter, eh? You did well to be out there dancing with the kiddos. Good for you!

Joyful Noise for a Joyful Life said...

Get togethers at any age are special but when you get to be with seasoned seniors that is the best!

marilyn said...

Nothing better than a good family hoedown.

Betsy Brock said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! And that is such a great photo of you! :)

Pondside said...

"Store bought knees" I love it!!