Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Shoot Out- My town at night and Fertilizer Friday with Tootsie





Friday Shoot your town.
The theme is your town at night.


Well HH and I do not go out at night any more so
this is the most exciting, beautiful and peaceful view of our town at night. Right from our back deck.

 Bright, beautiful and peaceful.

In the garden.




 Just missed 2 hummers taking advantage of the romantic setting.




Our little piece of night life.



Go here for more Friday Shoot Out. 




I am also going to visit Fertilizer Friday with Tootsie although I do not have many flowers yet.
But one is as good, to me, as a yard full.


Clematis over the fish pond.





Geranium just beginning to grow.




A great show Cranebills




Can't beat Knockouts






My inspiration, Day lilies






I am keeping my eye on the Hydrangea, it is my most favorite flower.






Coreopsis, they come back year after year










Some of you may have seen these but for Tootsie here they are again.




Go here to visit Fertilizer Friday. Tootsie will say WooHoo to your flowers.


17 comments:

Deanna said...

Peggy, these are lovely photos from your place to mine. Absolutely beautiful. Enjoyed seeing the orange skies. Gorgeous.

Have a beautiful Spring right in your own back yard.

God bless,
d

Anonymous said...

lovely snaps especially the first one

EG CameraGirl said...

The colour of the sky in the top shot is stunning!

Crystal said...

Love your photos! :-)

DawnTreader said...

Yes I see we have the same idea about "nightlife" ;)

Daniella said...

AAwwwww!! Thank you for all the lovely things you said on my blog!!

I think you are pretty awesome too!!

LOVE your pictures!
xxDaniella

~JarieLyn~ said...

Oh my gosh that first photo is breathtaking. It is a perfect shot and the color is gorgeous.

Rudee said...

Mmmm. Don't know quite what I like best...the view from your deck at sunset, or the flowers in the full light of day. They're equally gorgeous.

Tina´s PicStory said...

Beautiful nightshots. LG Tina

Jama said...

The first photo simply blew me away!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Peggy,
What a beautiful share, my friend!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!
XO
Cindy

Bagman and Butler said...

You always come through beautifully -- rising to the occasion with great shots even if they are from your back porch!

Pauline said...

Love, love that first shot. As you say...so peaceful!

Unknown said...

My lilies are coming in now, too. Careopsis is gorgeous ... I so love mine.

So glad you liked my baby's nursery creations ...

Have a beautiful pink week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

the old white house said...

Oh my goodness, that first photo is amazing! You don't need to 'go out' at night when you can stay home and watch that beautiful view!
My flowers are all just getting started too, I have more irises than years past and when my peonies fully bloom, they will be showstoppers, I guess all that rain wasn't so bad after all! Thanks for stopping by, I love making new friends in blogland! t. xoxoox

Unknown said...

woohoo! I agree with the majority, the first shot is gorgeous!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I like the top photo.

When we came home from Church, the landline phone and internet was discoonect.

We felt rather unease, especially I was away on Thursday and Friday and lots of visiting other bogs to catch up.