Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy Day and lots of fun

Mosaic Monday
A tribute to a great dad.
Father's day started out early with a dark, windy storm. The weatherman had said it would only last til about midday.
Well it did the sun came out and it turned out to be a glorious day.
All the chicks were there but the one out in Texas and he joined us later on web cam.

I so enjoyed getting some exercise in the water.
Good for old bones and joints.

I am grateful to God everyday for my loving family.
Am hooking up with Mosaic Monday with Mary.
Go here.





6 comments:

Rudee said...

Oh, such a lovely mosaic you offer today!

Crystal said...

what a wonderful tribute! :-)

Karin said...

Glad you had a fun day! Great family photo!!!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Looks like all had a wonderful time!!! ours was grand too!! Cathy

Deanna said...

sweet summer blessings to you!!!
lovely family you have.
smile on,
d

Anonymous said...

Your family is so beautiful! Wonderful photo.