Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mosaic Monday

Mosaic Monday time again.
You just gotta love it.




I keep exploring all the photo enhancing tricks out there and I love it.
This is a shot for FSO, looking UP.
Looking UP at the huge chimes in the tree in our backyard.
HH said it looked like some kind of weapon.
Go here for Mosaic Monday entries



Thanksgiving day #15, I think.
Grateful today for warm sunshine, the breeze in the air and the joy of being with loved ones,
sharing memories, good food and good laughs.
Home and family are the greatest.


10 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I was trying to figure out what those were...Very well done!!! Chime!!! Cathy

Karin said...

So glad you had a wonderful good memories, good food and good laughs kind of day! Very interesting photo of looking up - I would never have guessed it!

Snap said...

I can hear the chimes!!! :D :D

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Peggy!

I enlarged your mosaic to see what it was ...that's a unique persepective of wind chimes...very clever and artistic!

Happy Mosaic Monday!

Pondside said...

A bug's eye view!

Carol said...

Interesting mosaic, love it, I see the chimes when I clicked :)

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Great shot of the windchimes. We often forget to look up to see what beauty lies there.

Mary said...

Isn't it amazing what an unusual point of view will do for a photo?! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

A Garden of Threads said...

What a great idea, the photos look wonderful.

Anvilcloud said...

They say that looking up or down is a way to get a fresh perspective. It doesn't even always have to be by that much -- even just changing a portrait from the traditional eye level view.