Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, October 28, 2010

FSO ---Theme Spooky

The theme for Friday Shoot Out er Spook Out.

Spooky

Double click for greater detail
Wicked Witch on her broom


Squeaking door


Boogie man


Haunted house.


Graveyard at your front door?
Go here and see where all the spooks are.


What in the heck is going on
Witches in the trees
Squeaking doors
Boogie men
Haunted houses 
Yippie
It's
Halloweenee
P jones
Day 5 Of gratitude month.
I am grateful for all the fun things I have learned about photography from Friday Shoot Your Town.
Everyone on the team has been so gracious and helpful in coaching and example.

Woo Hoo
Who is the spookiest of them all.



15 comments:

Karin said...

That is one wicked tree, lol!!

Unknown said...

spooky shoot out QMM! I like the squeaky door shot.

Kerry said...

These are so cool; I hadn't thought of doing a fir tree silhouette and there are hundreds of them out our back door!

Bernie said...

Happy Halloween QMM - pictures look really good.....:-) Hugs

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

great pictures.Fun time of year.I recieved my card, very clever.The back is nice too. Not very many young people will make that many years now days.LauraQ

Jama said...

In the daytime, the graveyard looks serene and peaceful, but at night...the mind will surely work overtime with imaginations! lol

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I absolutely agree with you. Today, we are having our disco nite, and the kids are getting very high about what they will wear.

I am scared of ghoulish things.

Partly because I come from Borneo where people practise black magic,

Bagman and Butler said...

You exceeded yourself with this one -- the creaking door has such a feeling to it. I think my favorite may be the witch in the pine tree pretending to be a branch!

In the eye of the beholder said...

Wow that Witch in the tree was great! How ever your whole post is very good!

~JarieLyn~ said...

what a creative eye you have. I noticed the witchy tree right away too. Very cool. I would definitely be spooked all the time if my front door opened up into the cemetary. Very scary.

Pauline said...

You certainly had your seeing eyes on when you shot that tree! As my father once said anyone can look but not everyone sees! I love how you thought of the squeaking door too. Well thought out, well captured shoot out!!

Sue McPeak said...

Very spooky! I had to laugh at the graveyard decorated for Halloween with the Jackolantern...like it's not scary enough! Witch in the tree...hmmmm...very clever!

psychelyn said...

graveyard on the front yard? surely they don't like guests eh? hehe. in China they have graves on their backyards where they grow their vegestables or mostly in the fields where they farm.

spiritsoflena said...

I love the haunted house sepia shot!

A Scattering said...

Your posts are always such fun, even when they're meant to be scary!