Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, July 15, 2016

In the Pink Saturday





We all love 
Pink Saturday.



I like to buy from Swann's because I can see online all the nutritional counts before I buy and I am not one to go out to the grocery store.

HH does all of the grocery shopping but some things are harder to find than others, so I order different things I like online.

These are White Chocolate Strawberry Scones.
Love them with a cup of tea in the afternoon.
They come in a square and are scored so as to be able to select to cook only one if you would like.





Finally tomatoes coming on.

Linking up with
Pink Saturday









3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Peggy, Thank you for your comment. My daughter and I have made jam together for many years. We have five children and she is the only one who is a lot like me. All of our children are a blessing and we are proud of them all, but is is nice to have one of them who likes to be a homemaker.

The scones look delicious. I have made scones only once and they were good, but it would be nice to order from Swann's for sure.

Our tomatoes are coming in too. We plant veggies in containers. It works for just the two of us just fine. Our children all live away from us but we see them fairly often. Our grands are mostly all in college. Wow, where does the time go.

Have a wonderful week.
Jeanne

bj said...

ummm, they sure look good...I love scones.

Vee said...

There are several little hard green tomatoes on the vine here, too. I am so eager for fresh, fresh tomatoes!