Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Good Fences Thursday.





Thursday and time for
Good Fences


This fence line usually only has orange lilies but a little pink crept in this year.



 Must be some horses somewhere on this farm.




 A very good fence.
Keeping the children safe at the school playground and community picnic site.




Linking up with Good Fences
here




11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very nice. the first shot is artful like a greeting card. love the second horse and wheel signage. and a good fence, for sure. :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the lily and fence shot. The horse and wheel is pretty. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

LV said...

You did super job on all your fences finds. Loved it.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Looks a lovely garden behind that fence and I loved the wheel

carol l mckenna said...

Very creative and lovely fence photos!

Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

La Petite Gallery said...

Hi Peggy, I had a strange flower this year also.
Funny comment about the Horse sign, yvonne

Hootin Anni said...

Oh that first one and the 2nd one....beautiful colors and textures; design. The 3rd one...tho common, I like the 'hidden' No vehicles beyond this [point].

Ida said...

What pretty flowers grace that first fence.
Loved the horse wheel and fence.
Also it is good to have safe fences to protect children.

Vee said...

Very picturesque...the lily and the fence...

Lowcarb team member said...

Great job on finding these fences.
Love your first photo.

All the best Jan

handmade by amalia said...

Lovely photos.
Amalia
xo