Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Good fences framed with beauty.









One of the many rock fences at Valhalla Golf Course in Louisville, Ky.
with daughter and granddaughter.






13th green.






Linking up with Good Fences
here 








11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty shot of your daughter and granddaughter.
Wishing you a happy day and weekend ahead!

Tanya Breese said...

wonderful photo of your beautiful girls!

Christine said...

Louisville has its fair share of scenic spots & your two beautiful girls are just lovely!

Wayne said...

A photo to cherish of your daughter and granddaughter. I'm not much of a golfer, but that's a beautiful view!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely photo of your daughter and grand-daughter ...

All the best Jan

Ida said...

Your daughter and granddaughter are lovely, very pretty smiles. Looks like a pretty place to golf at.

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful ladies in your family. :) love the rock walls in kentucky, too.

i like your header, too.

LV said...

Nothing better than a fun day with family.

don said...

I especially like the two looking back at the camera.

Debbie said...

pretty girls!! i like those stone fences, i can't imagine the time required to build them!!!

Small City Scenes said...

Truly framed by beauty. Excellent!
MB