Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, May 20, 2016

What touched my soul this week.







 Soulful Life Friday.


The weather has been so disagreeable for over a week I finally got so down I decided to take it out on the canvas  with water colors.
My rendition of 
A Blustery Day
from
Winnie the Pooh




There have been many things going on in the family this week with so many grandchildren finishing one journey and starting another I had lots to contemplate in my heart of hearts and soul.

I talked about our beautiful granddaughter's
graduation from high school and the afghan I made her, last week.






Her handsome brother will be 21 tomorrow and will be leaving for a month in Peru for study.

He spent last summer traveling Europe and this year he chose Peru to explore.

I am so excited for him and cannot wait til he is back because he can tell the best stories of what he has seen and has done. 

We will not get to see him before he leaves tomorrow but are sending a big hug and Bon Voyage.
I will get to say Happy Birthday in the morning and wish him a safe journey.
Love him with all our heart.


Another grandson will be leaving for armed services training in a few weeks.

This is the hardest to take just because of our situation in the world.
God be with them all.






Linking up with Soulful Friday
here

1 comment:

Shosannah said...

What a wonderful family you have. There is a bittersweet joy in watching our kids (grandkids) growing up and spreading their wings. May they all have peace and protection on their various journey's.