Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Some very good fences.






Hey it's Thursday and Good Fences Day


The word 'religion' is only a label. What lies behind that, the most important thing of all, is the word 'faith'. You either have faith, or you don't have faith, or you have degrees of faith - and if you have degrees of faith, then you become agnostic. You're kind of in-between, or you're on the fence. Ridley Scott




This one from my archives.


Miniature fence around some flowers in our little courtyard.
From my archives. 




These were taken from our deck.

Our property is very wide and borders some homes that were build years before our Subdivision was
developed.

There are 4 homes that border our back yard.


On both ends of our property wire fences enclose the homes..  

..and in the middle 2 homes are enclosed by wooden fences.

 We are fortunate the owners keep their property fairly nice.





 Beware of the dog.

I won't be walking up this drive.



A cloudy day today, but the trees are pretty.




 All the goodies in the back yard.

Linking up with Good fences
here 


 










3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, great collection of fence photos. I like teh cute little garden fence. The redbud tree is beautiful.Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Small City Scenes said...

I heard once that good fences make good neighbors---maybe true. I have the same little fence around a small garden area that is shown in the first image.
MB

Debbie said...

Sweet tiny fences, protecting those sweet little flowers. You don't have to be big to do your job!!