Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Outdoor Wednesday. Out and about my yard and neighborhood.



Out and about on Outdoor Wednesday

Some old and some new shots.


Our Koi pond is gone but some flowers came back.
Three perfect tulips right outside our kitchen window. 



The Koi pond just before we had it removed.
The pump keep messing up and too many mosquitoes without the water running.
So out it came.
Good memories of it.


Phlox around the huge rock in our front yard.


Not summer yet, but on it's way.





Easter gift from our daughter and her family.

her words
"Mom you said don't bring me any stuff for gifts.
I don't have room for anything else."

She said
"I brought you something you all can eat. So don't let it just hang around."

Not outdoors, but something from outdoors on this Wednesday. I love it.


 


Grands and friends playing volleyball.




Linking up with Outdoor Wednesday.
here





6 comments:

Kathy Walker said...

It is always exciting to see the colors of spring burst out...and aren't we always anxious to get outdoors and play!

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful phlox and the tulip buds are getting ready to open. Looks like your family is enjoying some fun outdoors.

Gayle said...

Great collection of outdoors. Hmm, hmm, fresh pineapple.

LV said...

My favorite time of the year when everything is coming out of their winter covering into their spring beauty.

Light and Voices said...

Fresh pineapple is a really nice gift to receive. You don't have to dust it, pack it away and then decide later whether you want to keep it or not. Nice photos posted this week.
JM, IL

Unknown said...

Beautiful Post, lifted my spirits in anticipation of Spring!