Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, March 11, 2016

Highlight of my week.






Soulful Friday.
 
 
And every day the world will drag you by the hand yelling, “This is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!” And each day it’s up to you to yank your hand back and say, “No. This is what's important. 
Iain Thomas  
 
 
 
Going along having a normal week. All is good but one day look what popped up on my computer screen.
 
 
GGson Max in the bath tub.
 



 Trying to shave like dad

 
 Exercising his brain, I hope.
 Gdaughter's Nikki's son.


 
 
 
GGson Graham helping mom clean the house.
 
 


A working man needs his refreshment.
 


Time for exercise, walking Sophie
gdaughter Cindy's son.
 
 
 
These precious ggsons make live so very special.
 
 
 
Don't get to see them often, but just a picture makes my heart sing.
 
My family used to call me The Memory Keeper since I was always taking pictures whenever we got together.
 
So glad the grands are choosing to do the same. 
The photos will be priceless to them forever.
 
Linking with Soulful Friday
 
Happy Easter.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Wonderful photos of the flower and the children.
Have a great weekend.
Best, Synnöve