Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Outdoors and Hodgepodging.

Outdoors and hodgepodging



Well it has snowed again and it is beautiful but I found the photo below taken outside on our deck that I love, so decided to use for
Outdoor Wednesday this week.

As you can see it was taken some time ago but
I love it.
Reminds me of summer.









Took this photo of one of Bardstown's most
elaborate attractions

My Old Kentucky Dinner Train.

Vintage meals in an elegantly decorated dining car and the food is delicious.





There is a beautiful video on You Tube of the Dinner Train.








Linking up with Outdoor Wednesday
 here


1. Create an acrostic using the word LOVE. If you're unsure what an acrostic is click here. 


Love Is...

Lifting
                                                                           Ongoing
                                                                     Vibrant
                                                                     Effervescent  
2. Does love really conquer all? Why or why not?

Love can conquer all if it includes God.
 
3. Tell us about a time recently, where you really put your heart into something.

My hubby, whom I love very much after 55 years is showing some dementia.
I am loving him more by encouraging to see his doctor and not pushing when he will not.
 
4. What's your favorite fictional love story?

The Notebook
We are living it in reverse.
5. Do you generally wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your cards close to the vest?

I wish I did not wear my heart on my sleeve.
Hit gets hurt a lot.



6. What food says love to you? Why?


My Breakfast.
My hubby cooks breakfast for us everyone and it is perfect.



7. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.

2 years ago one of our granddaughters gave us our first great grandson.

8.  Insert your own random thought here

Our children are amazed at how long we have been married and they are proud of that.
The younger ones are not even getting married.
Time have changed.


Visit these wonderful posts and read and share. 




Linking up





3 comments:

Denise said...

good answers

Molly said...

A diner train? What a fabulously cool thing

Mollyxxx

Joyce said...

Thanks for linking up with the Hodgepodge this week. I'm sure coping with a spouse's dementia is painful and I pray God gives you grace for the journey.