Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Good fences- Keep em in or keep em out.







Good Fences Thursday.


A gate and fence along our road decorated for 
4th of July.


A tiny little house with a tiny little fence in our town.








This stone fence with the rusty door surrounds the
old jail which is now
The Old Jail B & B in our town.

Very unique B&B.
There is a beautiful garden and outdoor eating area 
just outside the rooms.
One of the rooms has been maintained to look like
a jail cell with 2 bunk beds which sleep 4. The young guests just love it.

If young children are with their parents they can stay in this room and their parents can be just in the next room.
One of the most popular in town.

This gate is locked from the inside now but at one
time this entrance was used to transfer prisoners to 
the court house which is nearby.



Linking up with Good Fences




5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, gorgeous collection of images. I love the cute house with the fence and flowers. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

carol l mckenna said...

Wow ~ great selection of fences ~ love the little house ~ great shots!

Happy Weekend to you, ^_^

21 Wits said...

Beautiful photos! I just love seeing old buildings (even jails and it seems lots of towns use them these days) and creating lovely B and B's! They are such a treat to see and visit!

Ida said...

3 Great fences.
Loved that house and the gorgeous flowers around the fence.
Neat looking gate in the 3rd shot.

TexWisGirl said...

coolest idea for a b&b! love that little square house, too!