Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

True Words Tuesday with Meri





Today we share True Words with Meri.




Still love my man after 55 years together.
We have had our ups and downs but it wasn't until I reached about 70 years old, that's 8 years ago, that I
realized I would rather have Peace than be Right.

We now have mostly ups since I learned to keep my
mouth shut, most of the time.


I pass this Peace Pole many times in my week and it helps to remind me my new thought patterns make me more happy, and hubby too.

Join us here for more True Words with Meri
Here

and
Enjoying my new volunteer ministry.
Making jewelry to sell for Missionary work from Paper Beads made from the Magazine, Journey, published 3 times a year by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth.
The white beads are rolled from the pages of the magazine and I then design and trim with brightly colored beads that I purchase from Goodwill or other consignment shops.
They are called Journey Crafts.tm.   



Just finished 400 bracelets and 100 key fobs for a 
fund raising luncheon, to be used as table favors.















and
Here 
For Anything Goes with Kathy





2 comments:

Peggy said...

What lovely beadwork, good for you! And it is often easier on everybody to just keep the mouth shut - a good reminder!

Vee said...

The jewelry is very pretty! You have been very busy making so many sets. Amazing!

Your comments about keeping your mouth shut made me grin. There is a fine line isn't there? I try to remember that John has an opinion, too. However, he can either choose a conversation OR he can listen to himself talk. LOL!