Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, November 30, 2015

Grand Social- Fun birthday gifts.

 
What a fun and joyous time we have had this week.
 
All together, with the exception of some far away and others sick or otherwise occupied, great food and some fun birthday gifts.
 
 
Well, I don't remember if I blogged about losing my reading glasses or not, but it has been hard to see to do many of the things I liked to do, not to mention the pinched nerve in my neck keeping me from looking down.
 
But this unique book is large and I have been able to use an old pair of glasses to color, yes color, in this book.
 
 
 
 
Being familiar with many of the masterpieces, I chose this one to start on.
 
One of my favorites.
 
One of my granddaughters asked me to color one, my pick, for her so she could frame it.
So this I choose.
 
The Kiss
by
Gustav Klimt
 
 
This item is wrapping paper made up of family photos taken from my computer or another family member's.
 
Don't think I will be giving this away.
 
Gotta try to display it some way.
 
 
 
 

Refreshing white wine and sparkling Champaign from another one who knows my favorites.
 
 
 
 
The Campaign bottle too big for the wine rack.
 
Love these grands.
 
and these grownup kids.
 
 
 
Joyfully joining with Lisa
 
At Grandma's Briefs. 
 
 


2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Cool wrapping paper. I would definitely need reading glasses to color or I'd be all outside the lines. That's why I don't cross-stitch anymore. Hard to see those tiny holes. Much easier to crochet. Happy holidays!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you all the best, dear friend!!! I must get that coloring book!!! What fun it is to "color" again!