Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Shoot Out-theme- Sunsets.



Since I was out of town most of the week did not get any home town sunset shots.

Spent the week in South Carolina and on our way home Wednesday night say this beauty about 30 miles from home.

Of course it was the same sunset over my home town so, wala, it counts.


 

4 of us drove home and by the time we saw the sky in the photo we were 4 wiped our women.
It took us 12 hours to drive 600 miles.
You know how women are.
We have the most wonderful time so it was worth every minute.

Go here for FSO party

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Beautiful sky shot... The next best thing to a vacation is the good rest we get upon returning home.