Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Almost Wordless Wednesday.




No feed, no birds.

Outside our kitchen window.

Go here for more with Maryl.

My first time to link up with this meme.

6 comments:

Karren Haller said...

What a beautiful scene to look out fro your kitchen, just lovely!!! Hope you can stop y and share your blog in my WW this week. Catch it here Oh My Heartsie Girl WW (Linky)

Winelady Cooks said...

How pretty and serene to see that from your kitchen window. I just stopped by from Marlys This and That Almost Wednesday.

Joanne/WineLadyCooks

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Fabulous photo - even without the birds - such a pretty view.

marilyn said...

Beautiful clematis ... And you know a little seed will bring the birds and squirrels and chipmunks right back

Vee said...

That white clematis is something! Does it stay open at night because that would be very pretty to see.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture Peggy. It is kind of like my bird feeders.. No feed, no birds. Now you have reminded me that I should see how dry my feeders are. Thanks for linking up to my Almost Wordless Wednesday and I hope you will join me again this week (I will be having a weekly party)