Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year to 2014. The year of the 4th generation.

What a way to enter a new year.

One new great grand and another on the way.

Every New Year's day I give the year a name.

Last year it was The Year of Answers.
I made up my mind to get some answers to some health issues I had and it was a very successful year.
Finally a diagnoses of the heart arrhythmia bugging me.
Now I know how to deal with it.

This year.


 A magic moment.
He is more than perfect.
Don't we all love the feel and smell of a tiny newborn.

He was so soft and accepting of being held and admired by his family.






 Baby Graham, mother, grandmother, and great-great mother.
Sure JOY in a new baby in the family.


Wishing all a very Happy New Year.

Queenmothergreatgrandmamaw.

Linking up with Meri at 
 


6 comments:

Vee said...

Wonderful way to start 2014 AND his birth was timed so well...a tax deduction! ; > (Thinking like an accountant's mother here.)

Such precious photos. He's some kind of handsome!

marilyn said...

Beautiful baby...beautiful family....yes.. a wonderful way to begin a new year.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

OH!!! How very sweet!!! Happy New Year, dear friend!!!

Renee said...

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing this glimpse into your family's joys & for visiting me at Doorkeeper. Blessings!

4 Lettre Words said...

Oh, that is a wonderful way to start off the new year! Enjoy him!

Lisa @ Grandmas Briefs said...

Such joy here! Congratulations on that adorable bundle. I love the photos... so sweet!

A little late in stopping by, but a heartfelt wish to you and yours for a lovely 2014!