Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A blustery day-Kathe with an E






Snow was predicted but I was up early and we only had about an inch.

The wind picked up and you can't tell if it is snowing again or if the wind is just blowing it around.


Taken from my front door.

Glad I don't have anywhere to go.
Of course HH will be out exploring.

I am watching Monarch of the Glen again.
Just realized Julian Fellows who plays Kilwilly in Monarch is the writer of Downton Abbey.
A very talented man.
The assault on Anna was such a surprise.
I have read a lot of discussion about the scene.
Strange to me that she will hold it from Bates but we have to remember that was the way it would happen all those years ago. 

What are your thoughts on this if you saw it.

Go here to visit Kathe and friends




Shepherd's Pie for dinner.

6 comments:

Pondside said...

No snow here, but the damp sometimes makes it feel a lot colder than the thermometer shows.
Yes, Anna's reaction would have been the norm until well into the 20th century - and still is in many cultures.

Peggy said...

Downton Abbey, Monarch of the Glen, how much better could a day get than watching both of those! And poor Anna, hiding her assault from Bates because she's afraid his reaction could land him in prison - I understand how she feels. But he'll figure it out, somehow.

Mersad said...

Wonderful snow landscape, and I love that pie you made. Looks beautiful.

La Petite Gallery said...

That's a great dinner for a snowy night. We are getting it tonight.

La Petite Gallery said...

Hey Peggy the snow missed us for
once Midcoast was spared,it went inland and north. I have that book also, He is wonderful.

La Petite Gallery said...

Can't send this comment