Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, October 21, 2013

Grand Social- Papaw and grandson Ben. Granddaughter Holly




Well football is almost over for our grandson Ben as he is a senior and only one more game to play in his high school career.
Up for a college scholarship.

Papaw Tom and grandson Ben Jones
So proud of him, playing football or not.
It has been perfect football weather, but getting pretty chilly now.
Jacket weather.


 Granddaughter Holly picked for her high school
basketball team.


Granddaughter Ellen, leading her team to 
victory.


Go kiddos.



Sure enjoying those grands.

Go here to enjoy more grand socials 




5 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW fun! For my grands, its volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, soccer, and football. Grand times for all! :) Have a blessed week and fun visit at the grand social.

Unknown said...

Such Grandmother pride in all of your pictures and posts! You have so many to be proud of!

marilyn said...

Lots of fun for the grandparents when the grandchildren are involved in activities. Whether it's sports, art or song don't we love to cheer them along.

La Petite Gallery said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, they are both Beautiful
Grandchildren. How wonderful to share
the good times. yvonne

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Sometimes I hate to see our grandkids growing up (ages 5 and 6). Thanks for the reminder that as they grow they will just find new ways to make us proud!