Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Share the JOY Thursday




Cooler temps coming in our neck of the woods.
Love the fall.



Took this photo a few days ago not knowing what in the world it was.

I spent time on the internet trying to identify it.

I think it is the white aphid.

I hate bugs but know they are around but this is beautiful.

Such delicacy and detail stirs 
JOY
in my heart of the beauties of nature.

Now this geranium will be coming back into my house so I will be giving this plant a good sudsy bath as suggested by the info I found.




This little cutie is not finished yet but when I look at the face it makes me smile so just had to share the
JOY 

of 
Penguin
on
wineglass candle holder.



Yes he needs some touch ups.

How joyful to have wonderful smiley faces to work with.

Go here for more JOY sharing.






2 comments:

Meri said...

Funny face. . . weird bug. This morning, I saw an enormous spider strolling near my bathtub. Live and let live, that's my philosophy, but he/she did surprise me.

She Who Doodles said...

sometimes the most interesting pictures are the ones that are the simple things we take for granted.