Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Grandparents Say it Saturday




Well alleluia, I can finally say it.

Our granddaughter had asked us not to tell anyone about her pregnancy until they were ready to make the announcement.

Our first great grandchild is going to be a
boy.
It is as big an event to us as the birth of the Prince in 
England.


Can you believe it

A gender party.

For the last few months family members had been making predictions about the gender of the new baby.

So after the ultrasound was done,
A gender party was held.

All those who predicted a girl wore pink with pink balloons and all who predicted a boy were to wear blue with blue balloons to the party.

The way they announced it.

Jeremy released his blue balloons first.

How creative.

Congrats Cindy and Jeremy.


Guess folks will be hearing a lot about this from us.


Linking up with Family. Home and Life
Here










4 comments:

Joan Stommen said...

Congratulations, Peggy! How exciting for all of you! And what a wonderful way to announce their child's gender! Cute and clever!
My daughter met me in Kohl's holding up a pink and blue outfit and asked me to pick the sex of her first! I picked blue and was right! Second time around she did the same thing...I picked pink...no. Picked blue...no. What??? Yep...she has boy/girl twins! I love your story and your blog page.
Joan

Pamela said...

Such a special time for you. I agree, our grand and great grands are as special as the new prince!

La Petite Gallery said...

Well I never! Parties are fun anytime.
yvonne

Vee said...

Sounds like fun! Congrats to all!