Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, May 31, 2013

May Photo Challenge -theme-night




I worked with my camera and these are the shots I choose to show.
I have no idea how I got them.
Next time I will write it down.

The last one is from my archives and I shot it for another night time photo post.




















Go here and see some really great night shots.





10 comments:

Nicky said...

Wow, those are really fabulous photos! Love the blurry city shot... very "trippy" :-)

nonamedufus said...

I don't know what #3 and #4 are but they are nevertheless amazing. Well done.

Unknown said...

This is a great mix of night photos. I think my favourite is the middle one, that sort of looks like a space octopus floating in the heavens. I like how the camera movement created so many floating waves of light - a combination of changing your zoom and a bit of movement, if I had to guess.

P.J. said...

I always love seeing images of fireworks.

Cheryl said...

The first shot is so serene.

My guess is the skyline shot is a result of your camera's settings. When not enough light gets in, the shutter lags. While it feels like you're holding the camera steady, it's moving ever so slightly. When FMTSO gets to painting with light, you'll recognize this effect. This may have been unintentional on your part, but the fun is in the swirls!

Mike said...

Love the 4th one. It's fireworks too, right? It looks like overflowing champagne. Awesome.

Babs-beetle said...

Love the firework shots and the city lights.

La Petite Gallery said...

Awesome photo's, guess you will be selling them for post cards. You could ya know..
Have a great Sunday.
yvonne

Ziva said...

I love the fireworks and the city lights. I actually took some photos, painting with light, but I ended up choosing different ones for the challenge. :)

Paul Myers said...

Very nice fireworks shots. I shall have to try that next month on the 4th. I will be at my parents' house and they have a great view of about three different shows from their balcony.